Free Yoga To Resume Today, Monday January 30

Whether you’re an advanced practitioner looking to deepen your practice or a beginning student interested in reducing your stress level, the GWN Yoga Group is a great way to begin your week. The group is free and open to all women graduate students, off-campus students, and friends.

GWN Yoga
Mondays 5pm – 6:30pm
208 Lower Student Union (adjacent to the Off Campus Student Center; opposite the Hatch)

Dates: 1/30; 2/6; 2/13; 2/27; 3/5; 3/12; 3/26; 4/2; 4/9; 4/23

For additional information, e-mail Adina, GWN Coordinator, at gss-gwn@grad.umass.edu. You may also contact the GWN by telephone at 413.545.2897 or visit us on the web at https://websites.umass.edu/gssgwn/.

4 Replies to “Free Yoga To Resume Today, Monday January 30”

1. I am a male graduate student in Umass Computer Science department. I am very much interested in Yoga, but it seems the GWN yoga is open only for females. Is there any similar Yoga group for males/all.

Thanks for letting me know.

2. Hi!

I believe the link to Adina’s email is broken. I’m a second year grad student, never have done yoga and I’m really exited to try it!
    I’ve been trying to go to one of your sessions since my first year!

Can anyone provide me with Adina’s email?

Thanks!

3. For me, quality is important. This is the main thing I need if I order help online. And of course the timeliness of the order. That’s why I chose this service https://www.paraphrasingservice.com/paraphrasing-examples/ Specialists paraphrase using the most reliable methods and have a deep knowledge of the use of synonyms, various ways of expressing thoughts in sentences. At the same time, professional writers keep the keywords that convey the most important meaning by changing their form.

4. You will find that many items are often added to this list, encouraging students to look for any help with writing academic assignments available on the Internet.