Youtube Playlist

Searching youtube on a daily basis I realized I have a wide range of things that catch my interest.

One of the most random things that interest me are anime. Even though it is not my go to website for anime, it is easily to locate old episodes and episode that are in english (dubbed).

Another thing I constantly look up on Youtube is hair and makeup. I had just recently locked my hair into dreads so styles and products that are best from my hair is easily learned from this website. Also tutorials on how to do those styles or what brush to use for foundation is quick information that is easily accessed.

It is also a great avenue for old tv shows and old movies. They usually have full movies from the 90s and all the episodes from the early 2000s which was easy for me to search. The movies are uncensored and the full affect can be brought from youtube sometimes.

I also think that some web series that just ordinary people decide to make. One of them called awkward black girl had me dying of laughter but I gravitated towards it more because it was known as this funny awkward person and her daily life.

Talk shows also inform me about someone’s new movie or bring back people who have been washed up. I tend to look for Ellen’s interviews or The Real as my go to talk shows.

I excessively searched cars online to see what type of car I want. It has been awhile for me since I’ve had a car. My anticipation sets in and me looking for cars soothes me and I realize patience is a virtue.

Youtube is just great in several ways for almost anyone. One of the reasons why youtube is a great website is because it is easy and it will most likely give you what you are looking for. The things I look up are things that range from when I’m bored to when everyday obsessions. Youtube is a great platform for easy access but it also acts like google. You search it you can most likely find it but in video form. After this evaluation I have noticed I use Youtube too much.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8433oSQGjg&list=PLyqjugJLc-yWG8NU31H0zPk95o-kugKd7[/youtube]