Info needed from all course members!

Hello

As part of the development of a program for the exhibit, we would like the title
of your digital story and a 2 sentence bio. A bio can be anything. You can talk
about your academic status, your experience with digital storytelling, or why
you chose your particular digital story. If you can please email me
(dpaula@schoolph.umass.edu) back with this information by Friday, it would be
greatly appreciated.

An example:   Dayana Paula
              Title: Transitions
              Bio: I am a first year Community Health Education major in the
     M.P.H. program. I took Digital storytelling as a class making it an
eye-opening experience and I want to do many more.

61 thoughts on “Info needed from all course members!

1. Excellent article and I love this type of article, but I want you to also see an article about our website’s services in the Furniture Moving Company in Al-Khobar by visiting this link, ???? ??? ??? ?????? as the Furniture Moving Company in Al-Khobar is one of our services and the best furniture moving companies in Al-Khobar and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we are very happy. with you.

2. See the services of the Eastern Atlas website for moving furniture in Khobar. See our website through the following link ???? ??? ??? ?????? in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where we provide you with the best furniture moving company in Khobar with a guarantee.

3. A distinguished and wonderful article. I always learn something new on your website. I wish you success. You can also view my website’s articles about the field of furniture transportation in Al-Ahsa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through this link, ????? ??? ?????? as our company provides everything good in the field of transportation in Al-Ahsa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

4. Undrdog offers innovative car & boat detailing products made for pros & DIY-ers alike. From hydrophobic spray to efficient cleaning solutions, redefine industry standards. Experience excellence without the hefty price tag.

5. An excellent article and I love this type of article, but I want you to also see an article about our website’s services at the Furniture Moving Company in Qatif by visiting this link, ???? ??? ??? ??????? as the Furniture Moving Company in Al Khobar is one of our services and the best furniture moving companies in Qatif and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we are very happy. with you.

6. We’re Converted, an award-winning conversion rate optimisation agency.
    We have over a decade of experience transforming website, converted and client performance through the science of experimentation and influencing user behaviour.

7. Best Muske Torbice (Trends 2024)
    Welcome! We would like to provide you with information about the prices of our men’s handbags. Our range includes different models, and prices vary depending on the specific model you choose. It is important to note that the prices are not fixed for all our products.

8. Al Ahly Fans’ Website is a dedicated platform that serves as a hub for all passionate supporters of Al Ahly sporting club. It offers a diverse range of content, including match updates, player profiles, historical insights, and fan interactions. The ???? ?????? ?????? a vital role in connecting fans from all over the world, allowing them to stay informed and engaged with the latest news and developments related to their favorite team. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive coverage, Al Ahly Fans’ Website has become an essential resource for all followers of the club.

9. I appreciate you taking the time to teach me this, and I promise to put it to good use. If you’re seeking a fantastic website that also provides free entertainment alternatives, you should check out run 3.